New Hope House programme scheduling, along with the associated Open Group programmes, will be posted as they become available. Our programming is very limited due to Covid-19 at the moment, and will be re-assessed in early 2021.
For Hope Barrie and Hope City Church programming throughout the week, go to www.hopebarrie.com.
12 STEP PROGRAMME
OPEN Group for anyone.
FREE to access.
* Break Times and Start/End Times are Approximate, and may be adjusted as the programmes are underway.
* ALL afternoon and evening community group and life skills sessions are mandatory for participants who have been accepted into the programme. Weekend 12 Step Programming is mandatory for participants.
* Afternoon and Evening sessions and Weekend 12 Step Programming are OPEN groups (accessible to community members who are not formal programme clients).
* People on a waiting list for the next intake are strongly encouraged to participate in the free community groups.
* Programme participants may also be required to engage in service projects, and will have opportunities to enroll in skills development programmes and community service.