"PHASE 1" - Fall, 2019
Monday through Friday, November 4th - December 20th, 2019
RE:ACT Learning Session
Recovery Education for Addiction and Complex Trauma
(led by a counsellor or psychotherapist)
Donations to cover cost are appreciated.
Life Skills Classes
COMMUNITY GROUPS and OPEN ACCESS GROUPS (for everyone)
12 STEP PROGRAMME
OPEN Group for anyone.
FREE to access.
* Break Times and Start/End Times are Approximate, and may be adjusted as the programmes are underway.
* ALL afternoon and evening community group and life skills sessions are mandatory for participants who have been accepted into the programme. Weekend 12 Step Programming is mandatory for participants.
* Afternoon and Evening sessions and Weekend 12 Step Programming are OPEN groups (accessible to community members who are not formal programme clients).
* People on a waiting list for the next intake are strongly encouraged to participate in the free community groups.
* Programme participants may also be required to engage in service projects, and will have opportunities to enroll in skills development programmes and community service.