"PHASE 1" - Fall, 2019
Monday through Friday, November 4th - December 20th, 2019
RE:ACT Learning Session
Recovery Education for Addiction and Complex Trauma
(led by a counsellor or psychotherapist)
Donations to cover cost are appreciated.
Life Skills Classes
COMMUNITY GROUPS and OPEN ACCESS GROUPS (for everyone)
12 STEP PROGRAMME
Saturdays and Sundays, beginning November 9th, 2019
OPEN Group for anyone.
FREE to access.
* Break Times and Start/End Times are Approximate, and may be adjusted as the programmes are underway.
* ALL afternoon and evening community group and life skills sessions are mandatory for participants who have been accepted into the programme. Weekend 12 Step Programming is mandatory for participants.
* Afternoon and Evening sessions and Weekend 12 Step Programming are OPEN groups (accessible to community members who are not formal programme clients).
* People on a waiting list for the next intake are strongly encouraged to participate in the free community groups.
* Programme participants may also be required to engage in service projects, and will have opportunities to enroll in skills development programmes and community service.